- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 8 (3-oz.) Farmland® Pork Flat Iron Portions
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 3/4 cup capers
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Combine flour, garlic, salt and pepper in shallow dish. Dredge pork into seasoned flour.
- Heat olive oil in large sauté pan over medium heat. Add pork and cook until internal temperature reaches 145oF. and pork is golden brown.
- Add wine and lemon juice; reduce. Add chicken stock and bring to simmer. Finish sauce with capers and butter.
To order, contact your Smithfield Farmland sales representative.